Saturday 26 January 2013

We All Know Beauty Comes From Within



Being a celebrity would be nice. I love all the make-up and the shoes; but I wouldn't change anything though. A lot of people comment on my skin color, but really I don't care I just don't like it and it bothers me. But if they didn't say anything I would be okay with my skin color I never really understand why Filipinos want to be whiter. When you're white it looks like you're dead. It doesn't look glowing. You can only get a glowing effect with tanned skin, with white skin you just look like a smooth piece of paper. Anyway that's my opinion. I'm sure everyone else has theirs. I know I put on make-up and before I didn't like it but I got enjoyment out of it. I find it fun to put on make-up to try different brands. It's so much fun. The best thing about going out is getting ready; it's the highlight. Trying on clothes, putting on make-up, picking shoes, playing with my hair. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment