Thursday 24 January 2013

Five day off, Five day work day

Watching movies, doing nothing, facebook, twitte, tumblr...thats my kind of day. A five day holiday and it probably won't seem like one; it's never a holiday if you have work to do. No matter what you do or where you go you will always have in your mind 'Oh! I have a paper to write' or 'I have to study.' Well, I have a maths assignment and a paper to write. It's due in a weeks time so I still have loads of time. It's a paper on the movie The Exorcism of Emily Rose. Seriously though? Why did the teacher pick that movie out of all the movies in the world, I would have preferred a movie that's not in English than a horror movie. Thank goodness I've made a start, though I do have 48 more quotes to go.

Good Luck to me! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment