Saturday 1 June 2013

Growing Up

Part of the reason to why I started this blog was because I wanted to do something that I loved. However I never knew what I would write about, there was not so many interesting things that had happened in my life. Back in High School I lived with a strict mum and grandma. I didn't go out much and so didn't socialize much with my friends, instead I sat at home all day. Throughout High School I grew up watching Gossip Girl and 90210, two of my favourite tv shows.

Until now these two shows will always be a part of me. It is a part of my life that I can not take away. This was my reality; a world I wanted to be in (particularly Gossip Girl). I fell in love with New York because of this show.

I started this blog after High School when I was leaving everything behind; where I grew up, where I made good and bad memories, family and friends etc. I was stepping into a new world a new me. Now I am a girl too busy to keep up to date with shows and too stressed to care what happens on tv anymore. There is so much more going on in my life now than before, I have more to write about and more to share.

So I have decided to share something that is a part of me and something that I will never leave behind. Just like they all say how all the cast feels like they are family, I agree with them. I too grew up with them as dodgy as it may seem, only those who have lived in my footsteps will understand this.

Gossip Girl Special Episode

90210 Special Episode

No comments:

Post a Comment