Tuesday 2 April 2013

Movies Movies Movies

So in two days I've watched six movies. But no my eyes do not hurt, and no I enjoyed and do not regret a single bit of it.
1. 40 Year Old Virgin
2. TED
3. Playing For Keeps
4. Tonight You're Mine
5. House At The End of The Street
6. Chinese Zodiac

Loved every single one of these movies! My most favourite would have to be 40 Year Old Virgin, it was super hilarious. It was a light hearted and a hilarious movie! There was no dull moment and the cast were very well picked. It made me appreciate Steve Carell's acting. I was not a fan of him until I watched this movie. I found him very weird in Bruce Almighty, but in this movie I actually managed to have a laugh!

Second best was TED I loved the teddy bear! I wish I had a bear like that. Even though he did smoke drugs and swear a lot it did not bother me. This movie was a rom-com with an added twist...the teddy bear. It's not like every other rom-com where it's just about love love love between the pair, they added a bear. It made it more fun to watch.

The third top movie would have to be Chinese Zodiac. I am a huge fan of Jackie Chan, I grew up watching his movies. This movie was great! It had the action and the comedy in it and it was perfect. I did get a bit confused I think that was just me though...

Last one would have to be House At The End of The Street. I only started to watch and get used to watching horror movies in the Philippines. This movie was not scarey however it did make me jump! What I liked about the movie is the story.  How there was a puzzle to solve, and it really made me think. I loved the suspense of the movie! Whoever thought of it was a genius!

The two other movies; Tonight You're Mine and Playing For Keeps. Tonight You're Mine was an ok movie, I plan on watching this movie again to maybe appreciate it a bit more, partly because half the time I could not understand what they were saying. But it seemed good, it's the usual. Boy and girl love hate relationship, falls in love have a fight breaks up and then they get back together again. The only reason I like to watch movies like this because it just makes me feel that love exists or there are so many love stories out, they're all the same. That's why we too have our own love story.

Playing For Keeps, don't know what to say about this movie, it was an okay movie, Gerald Butler looked horrible, (usually he's super hot). The movie was sweet, it was about family so many could relate. If only those stories where real, maybe I just haven't seen one yet. It is a story a father who is not close to his son and so as he sees him more often he gets back his sons love and becomes close with him. In the end he can no longer leave him and chooses his family over a very good career opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment