Sunday 21 April 2013

Let's Relive High School?...

So I'm awake at 5am in the morning to study maths and I'm feeling emotional.  I want to go back to bed right now but my grade really needs to go up. Anyways I was thinking about high school.  I miss it, I want to go back. I can imagine going back to my high school but it hurts to know that you can never relive high school. High school is now "once upon a time..." it was and never will be again. As much as you want to go back, as much as you realize how easy it was even if I was the invisible one, the one no one knew.  Everything was easier; you had problems with friends and not problems about life where you are so close to destroying your records because you have failing grades. And you might not get accepted.  But this shouldn't stop anyone from continuing.

Life is full of challenges,  you are WEAK if you don't face them.

No comments:

Post a Comment