Wednesday 18 June 2014

Top 3 Questions People Ask Me

1. Many people ask if you could change the past what would you change? 
Well my answer is nothing. I would change nothing.  If I could compare my life now to back in the past I would pick this life every single time. 
I have matured, grown and learned so much.  I have become brave and stronger.  I forgot to say no and I am willing to do anything and go anywhere because I know whatever I do in life I will always get something from it. Even the most painful downfalls in life have taught me something.  Even my embarrassing moments have played a part in becoming a stronger woman. 
I love my life and I never know how to express it or show it. I have found so many things to smile and live for. I have made numerous amount of friends, boys and girls.  I continue to learn from all of them. I am open to making even more friends. 

2. Do you have a boyfriend and why don't you have one?
Here's my answer: "I don't know."
I talk to guys, I have guy friends and my friends introduce me to theirs whenever they can.
Can this question ever be answered?  Is it my fault I don't have a boyfriend?  I'm friendly amd approachable. Why do I always feel so pressured into having a boyfriend.  It gets tiring after a while when that is one of the main topic people like to talk to me about. 
Not only is this question asked they even try to figure out why? Some think its because of my skin colour but the majority think its because I speak in English.  They think that the guys here are intimidated by me when I speak in English. 

3. Why did I study in the Philippines? 
Only those who have grown up with me and who have been with me from the start.  They're the ones that know the real reason.  They witnessed what my life was like actually they lived it with me. Only they would know and understand. 
Whenever I get asked this question either I will tell them; its cheaper here; I love it here or I hate it in England. These are true but they're  the additional reasons.  These are the minor reasons.  Some have guessed that there are more reasons than this. But even if I do tell them the bottom of the story they will never get it and plus it would mean I would have to tell them my whole life story.  I don't think everyone wants to know,  I don't think they need to know. 

Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment