Sunday 1 June 2014

Mistakes or Rather Things That Catch People's Attention

We all make our mistakes whether we are drunk or sober. Sometimes there really is no excuse and you just have to bow down and apologize to make things better. Why make things go round in circles when you can just own up to it and then learn from your mistakes. Even though at the time, what you were doing just didn't come across that it would be bad or hurt others.

I didn't expect to learn from the hard way, I didn't expect I would do something that would change other people's views of me. I told my friend that what most teens were doing back in high school, I'm only doing now at the age of nineteen. One of the reasons why I enjoy my age right now is because I've been able to do things I wouldn't have done in the past. I've suddenly let loose and lost control. It feels so good and at times so right. I keep on saying it won't happen again but even that I can't control.

Every mistake or rather to me everything I do that does not come under the "goody two shoes" "shy" "conservative look" makes me look like that girl that went wild. They say it's not like me, they say that my true colours are coming out. For me? Its because we all judge this is a way of people judging me. How do they know that I am not capable? Just because they haven't seen me do it, doesn't mean I am not capable of doing it. I may be the biggest hypocrite right now.

Doing things I don't usually do and doing things that get people's attention makes me finally see that we really shouldn't judge, its not normal to go wild, let loose and do every bad thing out there. However doing these things I guess just happens. We go through these things its life. We all make mistakes and we all become curious. What would our life be if like if we just skipped it. How would we know what's right? Where is the thrill in life?

I believe that everything happens for a reason. I don't want to live in a cage, I don't want to live under control of anyone. I am tired of being that girl who knows nothing. Who knows nothing but the life of Gossip Girl. Doing the things on Gossip Girl doesn't always make you a queen and that kind of life isn't easy, life isn't easy. We have to keep on building ourselves emotionally, we have to be strong and cope up with the things we do.




No comments:

Post a Comment