Thursday 5 June 2014

Not Yet Finished

The Filipino culture is so different to the culture here in England. Before I did not know where I fit in and I thought that I was the odd one out here, until I stayed in the Philippines.  I realized there I was seen as the liberated one. I was the one open to sex. I was the one that knew more about sex than than those who are in a relationship.

It's great to be exposed to different cultures but then I came back and remembered, I grew up here.  I was raised and molded into the person I am today because of England. I spent sixteen years here and I will never deny the fact that it is a part of who I am today. 

If it wasn't for me hating it here I would have never left,  I would have never realized how much I appreciated that its ok to be here.  It doesn't kill to be in England.  I think all it needed was for me to find the right people to spend it with.  I think all it needed was for me to find the right places to go to. 
However my summer has not yet ended and so I plan on taking it day by day. I want to make the most of it, so far I am having the time of my life! 

Posted via Blogaway


Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment