Wednesday 18 June 2014

Life Is A Thrill

Is it a mistake if you've seen someone do it and got away with it? Should we be blamed for doing things other people have done? If they made mistakes then so can we? It's just taking steps in life but in your own shoes.

High school was just a stepping stone. Everything I did I did outside of high school.  That shy girl who hid behind bushes, cried and spoke to no one.  She changed. Its still her but an improved version.  She saw the world differently and enjoyed it.

What happened to me? I enjoy my life and I seek for more.  I haven't done a lot,  I've just had a taste of life but boy do I want more. I want it all. Just being exposed to freedom has made me fall in love with life and myself.  I'm finally growing up. I'm finally learning.  Life is such a thrill, this is not enough. I won't stop here I want more and more every time. 


Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment