Thursday 8 November 2012

To Study or Not to Study

Right now I should be sleeping. Tomorrow I have no class which means a long weekend for me. I have so much to do. I just don't want to sleep because if I do the day ends and that means everything will just fly by again. I always get left behind by time, everything feels like it just happened. I can't even believe I made it to 2nd sem. I failed 2 subjects I knew I wouldn't pass everything in fact I was expecting to get kicked out. But I have such strong faith I was like "God wouldn't do that to me." I prayed so hard...the thing I always pray for is that I graduate from UST as a journalism student. I find it so hard to study I don't care about my grades I just care whether or not I pass or fail all of my subjects. Its so hard for me to get super high grades, the only thing I believe in is that I will graduate.

Since I was a child I could never imagine life without graduating. All I want to do is graduate and I will be so happy. It will be the biggest achievement for me. For anyone it should be the best thing that could happen as other people don't have the opportunity to study or they just give up. They don't want to study. I don't like studying but I want to graduate. I just wish I had inspiration...



“We do what we have to so we can do what we want to” 

No comments:

Post a Comment