Saturday 3 November 2012

Elixr



I am a huge fan of Hilary Duff! I absolutely loved her, she was my idol back when I was a child. So I was really excited to see she had written a book. I started the book during my 1st sem at college but then I was too busy and had so  much to do. I planned on saving it for sem break. Even though I started it during school days I read it from the beginning again, it was a bit of a drag as it is a slow book so I didn't think I would finish it. But then I kept thinking this book was written by my idol so I had to finish it and when I got further into the book... I began to fall in love with it! I loved it! I could actually imagine it being made into a movie; it had such a good story I loved it! I want the second book I regret not buying it. I didn't buy it because I thought I wouldn't finish the first book.

No comments:

Post a Comment