Thursday 15 November 2012

For the Love of Family

And I only know one love

To love deeply and unconditionally

It happens, right befor your eyes

Now its my family, I love


Not those who were once strangers

Not those who just appeared

But those who came and never left

But those who stayed and never turned around

Now its my family, I love


I will never feel something missing

Because everything's here

The love that my heart holds

Is nothing compared to others

Now its my family, I love


So here I am crying my eyes out. Why do I always look for a boyfriend. A boy that can love me. Why do I always look for a boyfriend. A boy that can love me. Why do I always look for inspiration? Speaking to my grandma on the phone made me feel so loved. Through everything I've been through my friends have been there but my grandma has been there as a role model as someone who has never given up on me. She keeps me going. She keeps me strong. You know that feeling where someone loves you so much that you don't know what to do in return. That when a loved one gets hurt all you care about is that they will be ok and happy. And your views about that person who hurt your loved one deeply has changed so deeply.

There is one thing I've learnt about being in the Philippines and that is the value of family. I thought about myself and now all I think about is them. I don't like seeing my sister get hurt or hear my grandma crying. I want to do so many things I don't want anyone involved. Sometimes you don't know who you can trust. Sometimes you don't know who's really there.

I want to save them from the pain. I want to be there and make everything ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment