Friday 14 March 2014

Fan Girl vs Reality

I don't want to be a fan girl anymore.  Being a fan girl means you live in a dream world. I want to experience what's real,  I want to know what's real.  You will forever be hoping and waiting.  One day I will realize that all of this will have meant nothing.  I will wake up and laugh at myself and think "why did I fan girl over you?"

I will get along with my life living the way I should be and I will just see him as someone on tv doing his job. What will happen though if one day I am faced with him,  an interview perhaps.  I can not let that get in the way of my career.  So why can't I get over you.  I'm nineteen already and I've been fangirling since high school over the same guy.

It's not something I can just resign from or give up on. I don't know when I will stop or when I will forget about him. For me it's like an illness, I feel like it's a sickness.  It is a part of life but you can't avoid it and it's hard to just shake it off. It will always be there.  I didn't say to myself "he's hot, fangirl over him."

This was not a choice it just passed through me. It happened and will continue to happen,  but I don't know how long it will last. I wish it would end soon though.  What will I get from it anyway? 


Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment