Tuesday 25 March 2014

Growing Up

Four days have passed and here I am recalling all my memories of my second year and waiting for my grades. I have changed so much and I feel like I have come so far. I can't believe I have come this far I am so proud of myself and I am ready to continue learning and growing.

Second year was so much better than my first year, I had so many firsts. My first time to sleep over a friends house; first time to get drunk; first time to take a taxi on my own and much more. Actually I don't remember much of my second year but what I do remember are the things I've done while being nineteen. Not only has my second year been fun, being nineteen has so far been the best part of my life. I love my age, I love my life. 

I made so many new friends, went out more and learned how to love life. I remember on my 19th birthday I went to bed crying. I prayed and wished for a boyfriend, but I received much more. I have my family and friends and I have freedom. 

I have finally let loose and I am even more excited to return back to England. I know I will get a shock and I know for sure, they will too. My friends and family will all see how much I've grown and matured. I'm excited to finally show them what I've become. I'm excited to share stories and finally go out and explore London. 

No comments:

Post a Comment