Monday 1 December 2014

Cheers to being 20


Now that I am finally 20 I can finally say the line "that was so last year." After a hell of a crazy year full of ups and downs I am so happy I am no longer 19. Being 19 was one of the best years of my life so far, even though I made so many stupid mistakes and got to experience so many new things it was such an eventful year.

I definitely feel like I grew up and I really made the most of being a teen. I spent the year rushing things saying "yes" to everything, making bad choices, making stupid mistakes but I finally made it through the year. I am so glad to finally have my teen years end and I am ready to just keep on going, to keep on learning and to experience new things.

After that year I realized I need to learn to say no, I need to slow down and I need to let things just fall into place and let things come to me with a little effort of course.

Here are a few pictures to highlight my year:

First time to drink at Taft, meeting new people and being exposed to a new culture 

First time to be at a cafe alone, eating my favourite, cupcakes! And reading my favourite magazine Cosmopolitan 
First time to finally get to attend Close Up Forever Summer 

Drinking at home before I left for England for the summer
Spent the weekend as soon as I arrived in London with my cousin, food food food 
First time to taste Vodka Gold  
First time to try shisha at Camden town 
First time to visit Wales 
Had dinner for the first time at Covent Garden
Had a picnic with my cousin and decided to make a daisy chain afters years and years 
Another first to visit a different kind of bar, Ice Bar
My closest friend sleeping over after not seeing her for two years I missed her so so much 
Saw all my friends visit Cremes I just had to go when I was in London 
Ate at Zizi, I used to eat here with my sister every time we would visit our mum at work 
Went to Kingston and saw this for my first time 
The closest I've ever been to my favourite building at Liverpool street 
Visited Greece and saw this lovely view 


My love for postcards, Greece was amazing!


                                        #throwback #summer #greece #london #manila


















No comments:

Post a Comment