Monday 1 December 2014

Saying Bye To My Teen Years

I had a blast on my birthday! Spending it with close friends; drinking, playing games and just talking about whatever. I was very nervous and worried that my friends would get bored but we had so much fun. Though we didn't finish the alcohol the food was definitely all gone! We started off playing a game of kings cup followed by playing random games, asking each other personal questions and hanging around at the balcony.

This was my first birthday to spend without my family I thought I would get emotional but I guess it is true that as you get older it is harder to cry! It was a great way to end my teen years where I was the host making sure everyone ate, making sure they were comfortable and making sure everyone was having fun. It was great to see people laugh and feel at home it really touched my heart, especially with a surprise of cream puffs instead of a cake, as the usual. Also the sweet messages afterwards made my birthday just perfect!

Birthday present from a friend

Instead of cake my friends surprised me with these delicious cream puffs 

Presents!!!! 


Our snacks for the night! 

After midnight pizza 18' 

Lunch the next day, two burger bundles, my favourite twister fries!


#Birthday #drinks #houseparty 

No comments:

Post a Comment