Wednesday 16 October 2013

Falling In Love With Journalism

After finishing my interviews with vendors at Baclaran it made me think.  I get to know Philippines even more. I get to speak to people who I don't usually speak to, I get to see a different side.

It's like getting to the heart of the Philippines, being able to hear the opinions of people and letting them speak.

I enjoy my course!  I haven't hated a single bit of it. The more I study it the more I get to know the Philippines. I appreciate the Philippines even more. I feel like I'm not here just to study in the Philippines. I continuously learn and experience new things not every day but just about enough. 
All of this has made me find myself and gain strength, confidence and independence. I am so happy to be here. 

People have downgraded my course, stepped on it and even compared it. Yes I know we might not earn enough money after we graduate.  But that is not what I am after.  That is not my dream.  I want to do what I love and not drown in money. Yes it would be nice to be rich and to have what you want. But I can live without it!

My life is not perfect but I see clearly everything and everyone I am blessed with.  Sometimes I am not happy with my life however after a while I realize I don't need to be sad, usually this is when my emotions get to me.

Its ok to step on my course but I am happy.  I wouldn't change it for a thing. I am thankful for everything in my life though I hurt inside with many things.  I'm still here, I haven't given up.
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments:

Post a Comment