Saturday 2 March 2013

My Life Right Now

So much to do...
I get angry at people for judging me but then again we all judge people. To me we all have our own mental capacity or own strength and weaknesses. Some can handle the busy scedule. Some can handle the being physically tired. I'm just learning. I don't think that's a bad thing.

Moving away from home at the age of 16 has been the biggest jump of my life so far. I don't think Im weak; I don't feel weak. I'm just tired thats a huge difference. If I was weak I would have gone back home if I was weak I wouldn't be here right now. I can tell everyone I'm not weak because I know that being strong is, continuing life. Weak to me is when you commit suicide or when you turn around and go back to where you started.

Everyday I pray before and after I sleep. I thank god for everything he has given me for all the people that are in my life. There are people I can not stand but I chose to learn from them and I try to find the good in them.

People look at my weaknesses but don't really try to understand what I'm going through. That's ok we all those, that's one of the obstacles in life. I guess it's just something we just can't avoid.

But I'm still here! I'm still walking! I'm still moving!

I'm still alive!!

03/02/13

No comments:

Post a Comment