Saturday 2 March 2013

Lets Learn First

There are many things I still haven't done and that I still have to learn about. One of them is sex. Before I used to think that sex is a bad thing. I used to judge those who do it. However I know some girls/friends who have done it or are doing it. From what I can see it can be an act of love. Sometimes I think to myself why do you really have to be married to do it. Today there are so many issues that get in the way with sex before marriage. Such as divorce.

Many people want to be together but do do not want to get married. They want to avoid that headache thing called divorce...So many now choose to live together before they get married. To me eventhough I am not in the right state of mind or right time to think about it I favor this idea; I agree with it. I believe that yes sex can be because of love but you do not have to get married to show that you love one another. I have a friend whose parents are not married but they had a child and they live together.

But what I disagree on is having sex with every guy that Is your boyfriend. I don't think you should do it straight away or I don't think you should be in a relationship to just have sex. I guess waiting for the right moment and feeling. I don't know how you do this but I guess we will know when the time comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment