Friday 22 November 2013

Loneliness Hitting Me In The Face

Well I didn't get to finish off my uploads of Davao partly because I'm too lazy. I am tired but I can't sleep, sad but don't know why, waiting for something but not nothing comes along. Well I'm used to these things. I sleep more at my dorm than I do at home because of how bored and lonely I get.

This blog post is just my way of letting out my feelings. I feel a sense of loneliness it happened here in the Philippines. I don't have my mum with me or my sister and so I feel alone a lot. Even though my sister and I didn't get along or weren't close, without her around I feel incredibly lonely.  I don't have anyone to watch or argue over movies with.I don't have my mum telling me what to do or telling me off every move I make. I have my cousin and my family here and I have friends. Friends are not the same as family, no matter how close you are with them.

I guess maybe that is why I am always lonely and to fill in that space I decide to sleep, sleep and sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment