Sunday 25 August 2013

I Love My Life

There's so many things running through my mind.  Sometimes I can't even describe it. I don't want to.

Everything I feel I put right at the back of my mind because the more I think of it the more I waste my time. 

I want to be happy and I want to be strong.  I'm the kind of girl that has so many things going on but I still manage to smile.  Why should I waste my time thinking about things that hurt me? I have so many reasons to smile... I have never forgotten that God has never left me alone.  I have everything that I want but I am still not satisfied. 

I'm still running through life; figuring things out,  learning things and piecing everything together.  I feel and know that I am on the right track. That is why I am so proud of myself. 

I am in love and loving the life I am living.  It may not be perfect. I accept that.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments:

Post a Comment