Friday 2 August 2013

Going The Right Way



I wonder if it's normal to think about the past, the past seems to be haunting me lately. Recently I have been comparing my life now to my life back in England. I feel like I am going the right way. I feel like I've done a lot already. I am so proud and happy with where I am and of who I am today.

Here in the Philippines I am surrounded by happy and positive friends and family, my friends in England made me happy too. However here they live simple lives and no matter what comes their way they still look at the bright side, they don't give up easily.

In England I came home to a negative atmosphere full of regrets and problems. Here in the Philippines no matter what the problems are or how tired they are they still manage to smile. The world doesn't end for them.

I know that what I have written can really hurt people. I don't want to complain and I don't want to blame how I feel on anyone  but I know where my happiness is; I know what makes me happy. I have learned and experienced so much which has made me realize where my happiness comes from.

I don't mean to be selfish, I do think about others but for once I choose to think about myself. I want to make myself happy and I know that all my loved ones will hopefully support and understand me, that I am happy here in the Philippines.

All I have to think about here are my studies, I don't have distractions or anything that gets in my way except for laziness. I can overcome laziness but not that feeling of having problems, complaints and regrets when I come home.




No comments:

Post a Comment