Saturday 10 August 2013

First Wedding of the Year





Last night I attended my first ever wedding here in the Philippines and I realized the celebrations here are the best to experience. I attended a debut last year but unfortunately I don't have many pictures as I was not very active yet on blogspot. Both the wedding and the debut I could not watch a single moment without opening my mouth. I was so happy to be invited and to be able to spend all these special moments with the debutant and the couple. These moments to me are special and really make my heart scream with joy. They are stepping stones and the way they celebrate it here is completely different to back in England. The themes are attractive and eye catching, the people are happy and the aroma is different. You have all the guests all interacting and smiling. You can see the happiness on their faces. They don't just dance but they share special messages, they make it extra special by giving surprises and playing great songs.

I love how there are more interactions here! People are not shy to share there messages that come straight from the heart. Also at both these parties there was no alcohol. It showed how you can have a great time without indulging yourself in alcohol. You are able to enjoy the celebration sober and you are able to appreciate every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment