Thursday 18 July 2013

Is College Supposed To Be This Fun

High school was full of tears and finding myself. Being alone and trying to find out who my friends are and where I fit in. I remember roaming around and looking for friends. But now in college as I walk through the campus it's because I am being independent. I am finally doing something on my own. I made my own decision to come here and that is a start toward my dreams.

Being independent is one of the things I have learned at college. That is what I have always longed for, I strive for that freedom. I got it!

I got what I want. This is my second year at college and I have made so many memories! I have had so much fun and laughter I never experienced this back in high school. I don't want college to end, although I want to graduate and I am excited for it, I'm not in a rush. Unlike back in high school I was so excited to move away from home and to never have to face particular people ever again.

Back in high school if it wasn't at home where there was drama it was at school. Where ever I went drama chased me. Life is so different to back then. Here the only drama I have is, well grades. Apart from that, no rumors are spread about me, people know me, I have more friends and I am faced with no fights or tension at home.

I can concentrate on my studies and that is all I focus on because nothing drags me down anymore. I don't have anything to think or worry about, which is one of the best feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment