Monday 10 December 2012

A life full of fairytales and happiness


I am a positive person. I live by the words LOVE.LIVE.LIFE from my favourite group N-Dubz. I am happy with my life and I'm thankful too. I am thankful for everything that has been given to me. But here I am waiting; waiting for that special someone. I wonder when I will get to experience falling and being in love. I want to experience anything and everything. Anything to teach me everything to make me stronger. Oh I can't for that day where someone will love me and show me that love of theirs. Even though I know I'll get hurt one day...it's the experience that counts! The experience which will show me the right way the next time around. I don't ever have regrets; I live a fairytale where there is always a bright side.

No comments:

Post a Comment