Saturday 8 December 2012

Kyss Me @ 18




After 3 hours of sleep and then a 6 hours of class, with just 1 hour break I had another fun experience. After being picked up I ate with family together with friends. A dinner full of food! After each dish came another one! But I was so excited I only put on a spoonful of each dish onto my plate. Followed by that we went to the condo to get ready. It took us TWO hours to get ready. Where one of my friends did all of our hair and make-up. We decided to go to Kyss around 11pm, sadly we were the ones who seemed to open up the club. We chose to drink Tequila Rose I didn't know what to drink. All I wanted was a cocktail, something that I've never tried before. After years of beer I wanted something different I wanted to drink something, classy and girlie. I no longer wanted something cheap or usual. the club started to fill up with koreans around 1am. Sadly not many people joined. K-pop was being played all night, the music was okay though. But the Koreans seemed to have their own dance moves. I was expecting wild, vulgour and people grinding against each other. I experienced none of that. It was ok! I didn't mind, I got to see what a club was like and I got to step foot in one. Now I can be more prepared to enter other clubs in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment