Monday 10 February 2014

Busy Life

Here's to the busy life I'm experiencing right now. I've been so busy that I have so many things just running through my mind. I am so excited to go back to England to see my friends and family again. My grades is the only thing holding me back. I'm kicking myself in the ass because I badly want to get on the plane back to London. It will be two years since I last saw my family and friends. The next time I will be able to go is in two years. I can not go four years without seeing them.

So far I have experienced so many things and done things for the first time. I've eaten in many different kinds of places, drunk with friends, slept over my friends house, entered a cave, attended two festivals and much more. I don't know how I will tell everyone everything back home. Just to see them and spend time with them is all I wish for.

I am scared right now for my third year, I've been told how hard it is. Right now I feel so tired with everything that's going on, I can't wait for summer already. I don't know how I will cope next sem and I plan on making the most of my time there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment