Saturday 16 February 2013

Deserts

Desert after desert after desert. Two days in a row and thats all I've doing, eating desterts. After a week ago I had an ulcer. Never eating on time, eating so little and haing two meals a day. I guess going on a diet wasn't so good after all. It hurt to vomit all day throwing up everythig even water. But now as I've recovered I am eating properly not so much though, just bit by bit and often enough. But today after having two cupcakes, I still crave for more! But i must control myself.

Oh I forgot about the the hokaido cake, its like a profiterole with delicous cream inside a sponegey filling. Then theres the macaroons, I can never resist even though I know how expensive they are no mattet where you go it's heaven to me! Pistachio, chocolate and mocha flavoured I've tatsed so many different flavours I can't keep track anymore!











No comments:

Post a Comment