Tuesday 5 February 2013

No More To Cliche

The other day I watched Waiting Forever, I didn't know what it was about but at that time I needed a drama. I needed a reason to cry. I figured Waiting Forever was the perfect movie. Well I was kind of right.

The movie to me unlike other movies, it wasn't to cliche for me. In every movie we watch we watch it even if we know the ending because there's nothing like a happy ending. We watch because it makes us feel like there is a world out there with happy endings.

Waiting Forever begins with a guy hoping to finally find the love her life and marry her. He has no place to live, no proper clothes and just a bag with him. When he goes back to his hometown where he met the girl he is too afraid to approach her and propose to her. He finds out she has moved on and has another guy that she loves. However spending time with her slightly wins her back.

In the end however which was what I liked it wasn't a happy ending, they ended it with a hug. What could that mean? From my interpretation they ended up just as best friends....forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment